Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE Members retirement
ma., 21.03.2016 kl. 12.52 -0400, skrev Robert Schweikert:

Also we can be really really nice and actually keep the aliases on
autoreply that would say something like "Hello this guy is no
longer
with us, last known email address is bla@xxxxxxxxxxx".
That was Michal K.'s suggestion.

Later,
Robert

Please do not go down this route, as that would give out my personal
email adr to anyone spamming my @opensuse.org adr.
Should I ever stop packaging for openSUSE I'd prefer not to get email
via that forward at all, and sure as heck not being contacted on my
personal email by anyone able to look in .changes of package foo.

/Bjørn