Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE Members retirement
On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 04:12:36PM +0100, Tomas Chvatal wrote:
Think of it like company email. You get one while you "work" on the
thing and if you decide to move on the email changes. Or did any of
your former employers let you keep your email. Or when I think of it
did your university let you keep your student email?

This is (one of) the reason(s) why many developers prefer to use their
private e-mail for their contributions.

Also we can be really really nice and actually keep the aliases on
autoreply that would say something like "Hello this guy is no longer
with us, last known email address is bla@xxxxxxxxxxx".

... which is exactly what I proposed in my first response.

Michal Kubeček