Re: [opensuse-project] SUSE Studio drops 13.1
On 2016-03-20 18:59, Axel Braun wrote:
Gents,

quite sad to hear that SUSE Studio drops openSUSE 13.1!

As 13.1 is Evergreen AND the ast long-term 32bit openSUSE its worth keeping
it! Sure, we have 13.2 at the start, but the 13.2 Studio template always
caused more trouble than the 13.1 version....

Can we do something from the project side to keep 13.1?

An alternative:

You can build images using kiwi in the Build Service, export it from
Studio and import it into OBS. You might need to update the repository
setup in your kiwi file for this.

Andreas
HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)