Re: [opensuse-project] Re: [opensuse] Has anyone considered if the "blog" re the board is factual?
  • From: Richard Brown <RBrownCCB@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 16:30:35 +0100
On 15 March 2016 at 15:42, Robert Schweikert <rjschwei@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 03/15/2016 10:27 AM, Basil Chupin wrote:
The current -- as of a few minutes ago -- contents of the info. about
the members of the board (here: https://en.opensuse.org/Board ) states
that these names are members of the board:

Richard Brown
Michael Hrusecky
Kosta Koudaras
Tomas Chvatal
Gertjan Lettink

but as there has not been an announcement of who was appointed by the
owners of SUSE to play the role of chairman of the board for the year
2016/2017

Sometimes I do wonder whether you start these threads just to create
waves....

The chairperson of the board as appointed by SUSE remains until a change
is announced, i.e. it is a self renewing appointment. Thus Richard
remains the chairman of the board.

Looks like Bryan Lunduke was left off the list [1]

Correct, the current members of the openSUSE Board

Richard Brown (Chair)
Michael Hrusecky
Kosta Koudaras
Tomas Chvatal
Gertjan Lettink
Bryan Lunduke

I've asked Bryan to correct his absence on the wiki, but I think the
current wiki problems might be getting in his way