[opensuse-project] Re: [opensuse] Has anyone considered if the "blog" re the board is factual?
Hi,

On 03/15/2016 10:27 AM, Basil Chupin wrote:
The current -- as of a few minutes ago -- contents of the info. about
the members of the board (here: https://en.opensuse.org/Board ) states
that these names are members of the board:

Richard Brown
Michael Hrusecky
Kosta Koudaras
Tomas Chvatal
Gertjan Lettink

but as there has not been an announcement of who was appointed by the
owners of SUSE to play the role of chairman of the board for the year
2016/2017

Sometimes I do wonder whether you start these threads just to create
waves....

The chairperson of the board as appointed by SUSE remains until a change
is announced, i.e. it is a self renewing appointment. Thus Richard
remains the chairman of the board.

the question arises if the list shown at the above URL is
accurate or is up-to-date.

To add to this, I thought that there are supposed to be 6 members on the
board -- but there are only 5 mentioned.

Looks like Bryan Lunduke was left off the list [1]

Later,
Robert

[1] http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-project/2016-02/msg00004.html

Public Cloud Architect LINUX