Re: [opensuse-project] oSC - Track list when editing a talk
Hey,

On 14.03.2016 19:54, Christian Boltz wrote:

when I edit one of the talks I submitted for the conference, there's a
dropdown "Track" that lists the subconferences (Kolab, SUSE Labs etc.),
but not the main openSUSE Conference.

a) is that intentional?

Sort of. Nobody created tracks. I have added some 'standard' ones now.

b) if yes, is "leave blank" the correct option for talks that are meant
for the main openSUSE Conference?

You can, but you don't have to, set a track. Choose what you think fits best now.

BTW: It would be nice to get the "submit new talk" and "edit talk" forms
in sync - currently, "edit talk" displays more fields that "submit new
talk".

This is intentional. Submitting something should be as easy as possible :-)

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang
http://www.opensuse.org