Re: [opensuse-project] GSoC 2016
  • From: Ancor Gonzalez Sosa <ancor@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 14:38:54 +0100
On 03/14/2016 10:59 AM, Nick Mantas wrote:
Greetings Geekos,
I'm a member of the project and think about joining opensuse in GSoC.
I am particularly interested in Alternatives YaST Modules. Thing is i
don't know ruby but am really good with python and am willing to
learn. Do you think I can cope with the difficulties or try next year?

If you know Python already, I guess you can also learn Ruby on the way
while working on YaST, it shouldn't be a stopper.

Just start with the tutorial and ask any question at the #yast channel
on irc.opensuse.org (freenode) or in the YaST mailing list
yast-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxx.

Welcome. :-)
--
Ancor González Sosa