[opensuse-project] Self Introduction: Aditya Prakash
Hi everyone,

I'm would like to introduce myself as a new member of your community.
I am a computer Science undergraduate student in junior year from
National Institute of Technology, Durgapur, India.
I am maintainer at GlitterGallery[1], and recently I have been hacking
on OSEM[2]. I am working on my Ruby skill and it is exciting to see
that openSUSE has so many Ruby projects. I hope that this summer I
will get to work on enhancing submission process[3] on OSEM under
GSoC.

You can read my rather opinionated blog at:
http://chasingcrazydreams.wordpress.com/
or find me on Github @sonalkr132[4]

Cheers,
Aditya