Re: [opensuse-project] Google Summer of Code 2016
  • From: Christian Bruckmayer <cbruckmayer@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2016 12:12:16 +0100
Hey,

meanwhile all mentors / co-mentors should have received an invitation to
our GSoC organization on https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com. If not,
please ping me, maybe I missed you or something went wrong!

Christian

On 02/29/2016 09:55 PM, Christian Bruckmayer wrote:
Good evening,

I'm happy to announce that Google accepted openSUSE as mentoring
organization for this year Google Summer of Code.

My special thanks goes to Henne, Cornelius and Doug who helped me
driving the application and all mentors for submitting awesome project
ideas.

The next step is the student application period starting 14.03.2016.
Stay tuned for more information.

Our project page is located at: http://101.opensuse.org/gsoc/

Looking forward for an awesome Google Summer of Code with all of you!

Christian