Re: [opensuse-project] Google Summer of Code 2016
On 02/29/2016 09:55 PM, Christian Bruckmayer wrote:
Good evening,

I'm happy to announce that Google accepted openSUSE as mentoring
organization for this year Google Summer of Code.

My special thanks goes to Henne, Cornelius and Doug who helped me
driving the application and all mentors for submitting awesome project
ideas.

And even bigger thanks to you, Christian. Driving the GSoC and the
mentoring initiative, contributing a lot to OSEM (thus, to openSUSE
Conference), contributing to Jangouts... You seem to have endless time
and energy. People like you really make a difference

Cheers.
--
Ancor González Sosa
YaST Team at SUSE Linux GmbH