[opensuse-project] Running up for Board
Hello everybody,

After checking the progress of the board aplications I've decided to join the
fun and try to get in the race.

Now people might ask quite obvious questions:
Q: Why the heck would you do this?
A: As the board is non-technical leading body I want to join to help and make
our community nice place to make everyone enjoy, at least a bit ;-), being
part of it.

Q: And what are your plans?
A: World domination! But seriously to keep up the good work current board did
and try to improve where possible. Apart from this I will try to check up and
help on the board projects, like beat up Miska with dead trout until he
provides the scripts to detect inactivity... :)

Cheers

Tom