Re: [opensuse-project] Many thanks for SuseStudio!
  • From: G G <hawake@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2015 23:39:40 +0100
Hi,
Thank you for supporting openSUSE e share your thought here about SUSE
Studio. ;)

I'd also like to express my thanks to the SuseStudio team for continuing to
offer the creation of **live** images on SuseStudio, together with the live
installer. I know that openSUSE is now more concentrated on the net
installer and the DVD installer images, but for me and **many others** a
live installable ISO continues to be the preferred option. Please continue
to support this option via SuseStudio.

I agree with you, since me too I'm one of those users who rely on USB
Live images to let my friends try openSUSE.

Bye
hawake

--
Linux user number 433087