Re: [Bulk] Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE 13.1 - Preparation for Evergreen
On 12/15/2015 01:37 PM, jdd wrote:
Le 15/12/2015 17:25, James Mason a écrit :

2. If you _really_ see a need to change things, you should put your
efforts into a run for the board;

sure, don't forget we are on election time :-).

Well Richard and Basil are both people with strong commitment, and I'm
glad of this.

such discussion is often hard to follow, including for me.

May be it could be better to go back to the real subject: how to have an
Evergreen distribution next month, for at least one year?

thanks
jdd
+1

--