Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE 13.1 - Preparation for Evergreen
On 15/12/15 20:05, Per Jessen wrote:
Wolfgang Rosenauer wrote:

What I read now everywhere is that people
almost demand something.
Hi Wolfgang,

You really should take that as a big compliment. It means people have
grown dependent. They need & want Evergreen. Well done to you and the
rest of the Evergreen team.

/Per

While I do not have any use for oS 13.1 Evergreen (but would like to see
13.2 as an Evergreen considering that 13.2 will be the last 32-bit
release from the oS stable) I have to add my "+1" to what Per stated.

BC

--
Using openSUSE 13.2, KDE 4.14.9 & kernel 4.3.2-1 on a system with-
AMD FX 8-core 3.6/4.2GHz processor