Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE 13.1 - Preparation for Evergreen
  • From: Axel Braun <axel.braun@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 21:42:33 +0100

So I would strongly support what Wolfgang said above. Please don't
automatically delete repos for 13.1 or stop building for it, because you
assume it's not maintained anymore.

Thats what I was asking for, if we can keep the repos, 13.1 aka Evergreen has
broad support.

I understand that if it's an effort to keep building things for 13.1, it
might not be worth it, and that's something for maintainers to decide.
Fortunately the build service gives us the opportunity to easily build for
many distributions, and it gives users the choice of a lot of software,
even if it's not part of the official core repositories. This is one of our
strengths. Let's make good use of it.

+1

Axel