Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE 13.1 - Preparation for Evergreen
  • From: Michal Kubecek <mkubecek@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 12:01:58 +0100
On Monday 14 of December 2015 11:49:38 Richard Brown wrote:

Realities like "Evergreen has no one maintaining it after November
2016" may be discouraging, but they're important to be aware of,
accept, and then resolve

Yet none of the quotes you posted does actually say that. Wolfgang never
said "I'm not going to participate after November 2016." All he said was
that his motivation is going to be lower and to continue for longer
timespan, contribution from others will be needed. So far the only
person claiming he's definitely not going to and someone would be needed
to _replace_ him was you. That is why I talk about actively discouraging
- and I'm really sad about someone in your position doing this kind of
manipulation.

Michal Kubeček