[opensuse-project] Re: [opensuse-marketing] Events for the Leap Year 2016
Greetings

For us, we will have these dates :

23 janvier
27 fevrier
19 Mars
30 Avril
28 Mai
25 Juin

And we will have a lot of fun !

Cheers
Jimmy
Nui.fr

On 13 December 2015 at 17:12, Jimmy PIERRE
<jimmypierre.rouen.france@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Saturday, 12 December 2015, Efstathios Iosifidis <iefstathios@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hello all,

Hi all,
With 2016 just 21 days away, it's time to think about what events the
openSUSE projects will attend this year. If you plan on attending an
event,
please fill in the details at
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Advocates_events#2016.

Additionally, 2016 is a Leap Year. If anyone has ideas for what we can
do to
take advantage of this coincidental Leap year matching up with the
release
of openSUSE Leap 42.1, please share your idea on this thread. We could
also
organize a brainstorming team for this idea if you prefer that. I'll
start
it off with the ideas.

A cool idea would be to fix our wiki. Having as target Arch wiki, we
could make wikithons every month with a price. Of cource we should set
some minimum contribution (how many pages etc) for someone to win the
price. We could figure out the details of the wikithons.

I guess during 2016 we will have more projects using Leap, so we will
be able to document the projects for easy how to's.

Have phun,
/S

--
Sent from my iPad