Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE 13.1 - Preparation for Evergreen
Dne 12.12.2015 v 20:57 Stelian Ionescu napsal(a):
The issue is that there is useful software that is only available in
repositories, and if I didn't have those I would probably be forced to
switch back to Debian, and I'm not the only one.
Well but this issue is not new, same happened when previous evergreen
was created (retired release being removed from buildtargets in devel
projects).

Also I am a bit curious about your usecase - you want to stay at
Evergreen - which is something that usually people do when they want
stability and as little change as possible, and at same time you are
adding various repositories (where packages are often updated and there
is greater risk of them being broken)?

Also what do you want to do when this software you are adding from
additional repositories gets updated to version that will simply not
build properly on Evergreen?

Cheers

Martin

< Previous Next >