Re: [opensuse-project] Why Cheap 64-bit Intel Hardware is Better than Old 32-bit Hardware
Le 12/12/2015 19:26, Richard Brown a écrit :

I guess the easiest way of tackling this is by addressing the 'Myths' directly

you kow, the "solution" used by many people I know is to never update (most of them don't only because they don't know even what it is :-()

of course, I wont do this on a server (but I may upgrade at Evergreen eol), cheap computers are not online servers.

by the way, 32 bits hardware is dying slowly, and probably keeping Evergreen two years more would be more than enough

small very cheap "computer" are almost unusable. Better use a PI :-)), I don't understand why there is still some new 32 bits...

jdd