Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE 13.1 - Preparation for Evergreen
Le 12/12/2015 18:53, jdd a écrit :

But it's why sharing zypper lr could make clear what repositories can

to be positive, my zypper lr:

ks311900:~ # zypper lr
# | Alias | Nom | Activé | Rafraîchir
--+------------------------------------+---------------------------------+--------+-----------
1 | download.opensuse.org-13.1-non-oss | Dépôt de mises à jour (Non-OSS) | Oui | Oui
2 | download.opensuse.org-non-oss | Dépôt principal (NON-OSS) | Oui | Oui
3 | download.opensuse.org-oss | Dépôt principal (OSS) | Oui | Oui
4 | download.opensuse.org-update | Dépôt principal de mise à jour | Oui | Oui
5 | ftp.gwdg.de-suse | Packman Repository | Oui | Oui
6 | opensuse-guide.org-repo | libdvdcss repository | Oui | Oui
7 | owncloud | owncloud | Oui | Oui
8 | repo-update-non-oss | openSUSE-13.1-Update-Non-Oss | Oui | Oui

I don't even know why I have libdvdcss, I need Packman but guess it's not a problem and need also probably owncloud, although I could manage owncloud myself, probably.

jdd