Re: [opensuse-project] http://mirrors.kernel.org/ and http://distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=opensuse incorrectly describe openSUSE

On July 30, 2015 1:43:43 AM EDT, Douglas DeMaio <Douglas.DeMaio@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On 07/29/2015 07:25 PM, Felix Miata wrote:
How best to see that corrections get made? Looks like maybe
How about:

openSUSE is a Linux based-project and distribution sponsored by SUSE
Linux GmbH and other companies. Promoting the use of Linux everywhere,
the project provides free and easy access to its Leap and Tumbleweed
releases, which provide a user-friendly desktop, and feature-rich
server
environment. The project's Free Open Source Software tools like YaST,
Open Build Service, openQA, Snapper, Machinery and Kiwi empower and
enhance the practice of developers and system administrators.

I like it but:

What is machinery? Can't say I'm aware of it. Should it be such a high level
list?

Is opensuse upstream for kiwi? I had no idea.

I assume susestudio isn't FOSS. Is it worth a mention any way, possibly in a
separate sentence? I use a susestudio generated appliance routinely. The
appliance itself is FOSS.

Greg