Re: [opensuse-project] What about opensuse life cycle and roadmap?
Le 28/07/2015 10:56, Frederic Crozat a écrit :

End of life of SLED12 codebase will happen 6 months after SLED 13 SP1 is
released.

can you say a few words to explain how you can assume 13 years of support, when nobody knows really what will be the PC market in let only 3 years?

I don't expect any private info, but I wonder if there is some sort of legal consideration, bank backup... Do you know that house building insurance (in France) is only 10 years :-)

thanks
jdd