Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE and Gmane
  • From: Richard Brown <RBrownCCB@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 10:13:33 +0800
On 28 July 2015 at 01:37, PatrickD Garvey <patrickdgarveyt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

First, I'm going to assume that you, Henne, are speaking with some
level of authority and responsibility with regard to the openSUSE
lists. Is that a fair deduction from other postings of yours regarding
the mailing lists I have read?

He's our mailing list admin. I'd say that pretty much makes him the
authority with regards to the openSUSE list.

Then, is it acceptable for me to subscribe all the existing openSUSE
lists to Gmane and follow the directions on
http://Gmane.org/import.php to have Lars import each of the openSUSE
archives? There are a few of the lists already subscribed and
archived, but not all.

I don't think anyone will object