Re: [opensuse-project] Re: [opensuse] member's poll
Hello,

Am Freitag, 24. Juli 2015 schrieb David T-G:
...and then jdd said...
%
% Le 24/07/2015 18:17, David T-G a écrit :
%
% >I tried to answer and apparently am not a member
%
% the word "member" is a bit misleading. I (falsely) was thinking on
% openSUSE list everybody would be aware of the situation, but
% obviously it's not, not your fault :-)

*rofl* When I quickly read this in passing, I saw

obviously it's not, your fault

as if to say that my misunderstanding IS my fault -- which is *so* a
SuSE list thing to say ;-)

;-)

Speaking of typical things - can you please change your mail client to
use ">" instead of "%" to mark quoted text? That's more common and has
the advantage that some (most?) mail clients automatically color the
quoted text, which makes reading the mail a bit easier.

Yes, that's a typical thing you get asked on openSUSE mailinglists -
especially when a german is involved ;-)

%
% here the story:
%
% https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Members

Ah! Thanks for the clarification.

Hmmm... Only here when I can scrape time away from something else and
a lousy coder: not qualified as a Member :-)

You don't need to be a coder to qualify as Member! You can help in lots
of areas, for example:
- help users in mailinglists, forums, IRC
- marketing
- artwork
- translations
- update the wiki (en.opensuse.org or your localized version)
- report bugs
- and more: https://en.opensuse.org/Portal:How_to_participate

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
2. Ich bin nicht mehr in der fuenften klasse wie du sondern ich bin
anerkannter IT - Supporter im Raum Stuttgart.