[opensuse-project] Re: [opensuse] member's poll
Hi, all --

...and then jdd said...
%
% Le 24/07/2015 18:17, David T-G a écrit :
%
% >I tried to answer and apparently am not a member
%
% the word "member" is a bit misleading. I (falsely) was thinking on
% openSUSE list everybody would be aware of the situation, but
% obviously it's not, not your fault :-)

*rofl* When I quickly read this in passing, I saw

obviously it's not, your fault

as if to say that my misunderstanding IS my fault -- which is *so* a SuSE
list thing to say ;-)

%
% here the story:
%
% https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Members

Ah! Thanks for the clarification.

Hmmm... Only here when I can scrape time away from something else and a
lousy coder: not qualified as a Member :-)

%
% members are now a bit under 600 and right now 40 answers to the
% poll, which is not that bad considering the way the poll was done
% :-)

Indeed :-)

%
% jdd