Re: [opensuse-project] What about opensuse life cycle and roadmap?
On 2015-07-26 22:40, jdd wrote:
I just found this page that may be related to the subject:

https://www.suse.com/support/policy.html

in summary:

"SUSE provides thirteen year product lifecycle for most products in SUSE
Linux Enterprise 11 and SUSE Linux Enterprise 12."

I was still thinking the support was 7 years (and find this much!)

From memory, I think those 13 years is a very limited support, perhaps
only security, perhaps only the core. The normal maintenance period
maybe be those 7 years. Unless it has been changed.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)