Re: [opensuse-project] Re: [opensuse-factory] How to Contribute to Leap
  • From: Jay <MyMailClone@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2015 13:48:49 +0200
Am Samstag, 25. Juli 2015, 12:57:41 schrieb Richard Brown:
On 25 July 2015 at 10:34, Jay <MyMailClone@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
So I suggest that we simply scrap it and replace it with the following:

Development guideline

Leap 42.1: The best of two worlds

Proven SUSE enterprise-components, an LTS-kernel and long-term
support
combine with the innovative spirit of the OpenSource community
for excellent reliability and just right up-to-dateness.

That way even the hasty reader gets a short and meaninful description of
what Leap is about and what he is probably going to get.

It would help to communicate the benefits early. By calling it a
"guideline" it's clear that things may still change.

I could edit the page accordingly but would like to have your OK before
doing so.

Works for me.. I'd say go ahead..if people object or come up with
something better, we can always change the wiki :)

Done.

Regards!

Rainer Fiebig