Re: [opensuse-project] What about opensuse life cycle and roadmap?
On 24 July 2015 at 23:05, nirsuse <nirsuse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
just curious after leap m1 was released is there a decision about the
life cycle and the roadmap for the next releases (leap 4x.y) ?

I (or hopefully, someone wiser, balder, and more all knowing than me)
will update the pages accordingly in due course

But the very short version is

Leap releases will be aligned with SUSE Linux Enterprise versions

And as SUSE Linux Enterprise versions aren't announced years in
advance, we won't be announcing Leap versions with any guarantee too
far in advance

However, we should be able to share _PREDICTED_ schedules and such