Re: [opensuse-project] membership policy
  • From: Richard Brown <RBrownCCB@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 22:55:42 +0200
On 19 July 2015 at 22:52, jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Membership_officials

I hope Richard will read this and ask you (the process of becoming a member
of the team is not documented or I don't know where)

To join the Membership Officials Team

Step 1. Email board@xxxxxxxxxxxx with a link to your
connect.opensuse.org Profile
Step 2. The Board will confirm that you're a Member, and let you know
whether or not you're request to join the Membership Officials is
accepted
Step 3. A connect.opensuse.org admin (which may include me) will give
you the appropriate permission

If anyone volunteers anywhere else, we won't ignore it, we just cant
promise to always spot it ;)