Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Leap 42.1: Positioning / USP
Le 17/07/2015 22:45, Richard Brown a écrit :

"The Best of Both Worlds" refers to the Enterprise-provided and
Community-provided sources which we build Leap

I don't see how that could possibly be construed to include Windows,

because for most of the computer users, "world" is not related to up-to-date or stable that are not that different.

windows, ma and linux are, computer speaking, differrent world

it's the word "world" that is undefined, not the others :-)

how can we define stable, but still in touch with modern hardware?

jdd