Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Leap 42.1: Positioning / USP
Le 17/07/2015 19:37, Jim Henderson a écrit :

"With goals of being up-to-date and reliable, openSUSE Leap 42.1 brings
the best of both worlds."

But without that, I agree with jdd here - that if you specify just "The
best of both worlds", you might make people think that you were talking
about, for example, the Linux and Windows worlds coming together.

it was the relation between the options and the word "world" that I misunderstood. May be just remove a word :-):

"With goals of being up-to-date and reliable, openSUSE Leap 42.1 brings the best of both"

jdd