Re: [opensuse-project] Leap 42.1: Positioning / USP
Le 17/07/2015 14:50, Richard Brown a écrit :

"The Best of Both Worlds", which isn't just the title of my favourite
Star Trek TNG double-bill, but a good descriptor of what Leap brings
to the table that no other distribution has

but what worlds? windows and apple?

A combination of both Enterprise packages and stability, and community
innovations, integrated, tested, and distributed as a single
distribution.

this simple paragraph is very good. I like it a lot. Good starting point to marketing :-)

thanks
jdd