Re: [opensuse-project] membership_officials team
On 17 July 2015 at 13:02, jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

I began three days ago to makes clear who is willing to keep working with
the membership_officials team

https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Membership_officials#Members

giving we are on summer and the verification began only few days ago, not
having an answer is not a real problem.

But I write here, because if you are member of the team and didn't receive
any mail from me on the last days, may be your e-mail is not correctly setup
on my side, please correct (PM is ok)

I think you have a problem, as you didn't email me and I am on that list.

anyway, I will come again in one week and we may have to find new team
members (I don't know how the team member are chosen, I guess by the board).

Team members are not chosen, they're volunteers who want to do that
work, just like everything else in the Project.

The only requirement for the membership officials is that they must be
members, using the logic "It takes one to know one" when it comes to
interpreting the "Sustained and Substantial" requirement of the
Membership system.