[opensuse-project] membership_officials team
Hello,

I began three days ago to makes clear who is willing to keep working with the membership_officials team

https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Membership_officials#Members

giving we are on summer and the verification began only few days ago, not having an answer is not a real problem.

But I write here, because if you are member of the team and didn't receive any mail from me on the last days, may be your e-mail is not correctly setup on my side, please correct (PM is ok)

as you may see in the link, I have right now only 4 people active (and answering), one more not willing to participate here anymore and 10 which I await answer.

some of them are wery well known openSUSE members that may not have time for this team for very good reasons.

anyway, I will come again in one week and we may have to find new team members (I don't know how the team member are chosen, I guess by the board).

thanks
jdd