Re: [opensuse-project] Re: openSUSE Product Portfolio
On Wed, Jul 08, 2015 at 01:58:57PM +0200, jdd wrote:
Le 08/07/2015 13:49, Lars Müller a écrit :

But hey, I have the camelion sitting on my shoulder since quite some
time. Thefore my comment might be a bit too green. ;)

wy not trust a bit the people that build 42?

Where have I written that I don't trust the current development model
used to develop openSUSE?

I suggest to read mails before sending a reply. And there is no need to
reply to each and everything.

please let them work.I expect something soon :-)

I not only let them work but also try to do as much as possible to
support this development model.

Thanks,

Lars
--