Re: [opensuse-project] Re: openSUSE Product Portfolio (was: The Name & Version for the new openSUSE Regular Distribution)
On 8 July 2015 at 13:49, Lars Müller <lmuelle@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
In addition the main article was written by Thorsten Leemhuis who in the
time before he started to work at Heise several years was active with
Fedora.

I've recently been in contact with Thorsten, he's been quite
interested about Leap so far and he's provided some pretty nice
feedback on the Project.

When we have a better picture of what is actually in Leap, I was going
to offer information which might provide good fodder for future
articles for him

But, like you point out, hard to do that when we're still actively
putting stuff together

I think the best way of handling those misperceptions is answering
them directly with the best information we have at the time..but
stress that we're talking about Leap before it's finished..that's the
nature of (fun & interesting) open source projects like this.. we need
to talk about it before we've finished it, so people getting the wrong
picture is pretty likely until we actually MAKE something ;)