[opensuse-project] Re: openSUSE Product Portfolio (was: The Name & Version for the new openSUSE Regular Distribution)
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 16:46:10 +0000 (UTC)
On Tue, 07 Jul 2015 16:58:05 +0200, Axel Braun wrote:

Same for the experienced users - why is Leap a step forward, and not a
step back (as frequently stated in forums)?

Citations, please. I am in the forums daily, and while I don't read
every message in every thread, something said "frequently" in the forums
is something I'd be very surprised if I missed - and I haven't seen that
stated there.

Jim

--
Jim Henderson