Re: [opensuse-project] Re: [opensuse-factory] How to name the baby -- A Summary
Dne 2.7.2015 v 17:01 Carlos E. R. napsal(a):
I do not contribute to factory my translations, that is impossible. No
translator does (one tried). You would know that if you had some idea
how translations at openSUSE work. And that is not my only
contribution, anyway.

And no, I'm not attacking anyone. If you feel attacked, then perhaps
it is you have some reason to be...
Yep, being passive-aggressive is very helpful. You probably don't
realize that your reply just proves point that Tomas made.

Cheers

Martin Pluskal