Re: [opensuse-project] Re: [opensuse-factory] How to name the baby -- A Summary
On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 1:02 PM, Christian Boltz <opensuse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

Am Donnerstag, 2. Juli 2015 schrieb Robert Schweikert:
I would like to bring this back to the question from the summary,

"vote" or "board decision"

board decision

I'm mostly replying to show that "being silent" (which I was doing in
this discussion mostly because everything I had to say was said already)
doesn't mean "don't care" ;-)

I've had my say as to the name of the baby, but I think if the
"official members" of the openSUSE.org project were promised a vote on
important matters as an enticement to become a full member, they
should be allowed to have the right to choose to vote or not vote in
an official solicitation to vote on this matter. If an organization
declares they have a particular manner of governance, it should be
consistently applied.

Respecfully,
PatrickD