Re: [opensuse-project] Re: [opensuse-factory] How to name the baby -- A Summary
"board"

I think we, the mailing list readers, can provide a lot more value doing
other things; the board members aren't dumb, and if there really is a lot
to discuss they're able to have those discussions. Maybe come back with
a, "We decided on this name, what do you think?" purely to have some
sanity checking from other-language-speakers so we do not end up with
something that means 'openSUSE flatulence' in Tagalog or something.

AB