Re: [opensuse-project] Re: [opensuse-factory] How to name the baby -- A Summary
Hey,

On 02.07.2015 15:55, Cornelius Schumacher wrote:

It would be best to stick to the open source mantra "those who do the work
decide".

[...]

Doing a public vote about how to decide about a name for a project other
people are working on is a direction I think we should try to avoid to go
further.

AMEN! If those people delegate it to someone else, fine. But please get
off this direct-democracy trip fast...

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang