Re: [opensuse-project] Marketing Definitions from oSC15
  • From: Jay <MyMailClone@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2015 22:01:21 +0200
Am Mittwoch, 1. Juli 2015, 21:35:58 schrieb Martin Schlander:
Onsdag den 1. juli 2015 19:38:46 skrev Jay:
Are you really sure you want to forego the "normal" user (like me) for
developers/admins?

I never thougth of openSUSE as the distribution for just those two groups.
For me it was always the least riskiest, easiest to install, high-quality
alternative to Windows.

And I would be surprised if the good download-numbers for 13.2 came from
developers and admins.

Hey, you were the one most positive about turning openSUSE into something
only a grumpy old sysadmin can love >:-)

No! I was the one most positive about turning it into something only a grumpy
old USER! longing for reliability and continuity can love! ;)

And I didn't know then what I know now! I've been used! ;)

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Unforgivable lack of will power! ;)