[opensuse-project] Re: [opensuse-factory] How to name the baby -- A Summary
Robert Schweikert schrieb:
- From this bunch Oak appeared to have the most positive responses.

For me, an oak represents something old-fashioned that will never adjust to the times and is very stubborn. Not something I would want to connect with technology at all.

As a side note, the color I'd associate with an oak is gray, while it would be better to associate "green" with openSUSE stuff (but then, tumbleweed is mostly brown).

KaiRo