Re: [opensuse-project] ActiveDoc?
Hello,

(CC'ing opensuse-doc)

Am Freitag, 29. Mai 2015 schrieb Greg Freemyer:
I happened to be looking thru activedoc today:

https://activedoc.opensuse.org

If you login (with your opensuse creds) and look at recent edits, its
a pretty active site but 50% or more of the recent changes are new
pages unrelated to opensuse.

Actually most of the pages listed in the first three pages of "Recently
changed" look like spam :-(

At least all spammers chose to set the language to Chinese, so it's
probably easy to filter them out. (There are also real, valid [1] edits
for Chinese done by marguerite and possibly others - but those typically
also come with a chinese title.)

I thought of deleting some of them but I didn't find a delete option.
Is there one?

If not, it would be a good idea to have one (at least "mark for
deletion", with an admin team checking them quickly)

Ignoring that, my real issue is that the latest content seems to be
for openSUSE 12.3. Is there an equivalent document set for 13.1 and
13.2?

I know the chapter about AppArmor was updated for SLE12 (I did the
proofreading ;-) and I have a promise that it will be synced to
ActiveDoc soon.

I'd also guess other chapters were updated for SLE12, and I hope those
will also be synced to ActiveDoc.

Regards,

Christian Boltz

[1] well, since I don't understand chinese, I can only assume this ;-)
--
... Bücher sind ein grässliches Medium ...
Ich schätze daran die leichte Portierbarkeit vom Sofa ins Bett.