Re: [opensuse-project] letter to non active openSUSE members

On May 29, 2015 3:39:07 AM EDT, jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Le 29/05/2015 09:36, jdd a écrit :

* could it be possible to have an interface like the one used to
accept/refuse new members? this interface gives some short links to
searchs allowing to know the activity of the people. Having the same
one
for member group would be great.

the page is here, but I don't know if it's public :-)

https://connect.opensuse.org/mod/groups/membershipreq.php?group_guid=111

jdd

It is not visible to

- people not logged into connect
- people logged in, but not part of the authorized group

I'm not part of the review group so I just get a not authorized message.

Greg