[opensuse-project] letter to non active openSUSE members
Hello,

I want to follow up on the OSC-15 discussion. IMHO, the first thing to do is to scan the openSUSE members list to see who is still active and who is no more.

Some questions:

* could it be possible to have an interface like the one used to accept/refuse new members? this interface gives some short links to searchs allowing to know the activity of the people. Having the same one for member group would be great.

* do we have a list of people voting for the last board ballot?

* I plan to send a personal mail only to any openSUSE member witch I can't find any activity proof. I dropped on a wiki page a model for this letter: https://en.opensuse.org/User:Jdd/letter_to_members_2015

please can you read it and comment it. I want to be as kind as possible

If some of you can help me on this task... we could share on some wiki page the list of active/inactive members to don't send twice the letter to the same people. If half the member are no more active (rough guess), this makes as much as 250 people, a bit much for only one people :-)

:-)
jdd