Re: [opensuse-project] oSC15 YouTube Playlist
On Wednesday 2015-05-27 22:50, PatrickD Garvey wrote:

First, thank you to whomever is building the openSUSE Conference 2015
YouTube playlist [1]. I have a very limited travel budget and this is
allowing me to virtually attend the conference.

Two other factors: less time spent on travel (more time spent on
hacking!), and of course somewhat reduced environmental pollution due to
reduced travel. And you can get a coke whenever you feel like it without
missing anything. It seems like an absolute win-win situation to have
teleconference :-)