[opensuse-project] oSC15 YouTube Playlist
  • From: PatrickD Garvey <patrickdgarveyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 13:50:27 -0700
First, thank you to whomever is building the openSUSE Conference 2015
YouTube playlist [1]. I have a very limited travel budget and this is
allowing me to virtually attend the conference. What an amazing batch
of information was presented in such a short time.

I thought you might like to know that the playlist includes two copies of
"OSC15 - Jos Weyers - Showing keys in public. What could possibly go wrong?"
v=fWwqMPVliNA and v=9Mu70JnCQyI They differ in length by 1 second, but
I doubt the playlist needs to include both ;)

1. https://www.YouTube.com/playlist?list=PL_AMhvchzBaeV36wYqnKb7xWAN0zfDfjz