Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Don't search developers. Develop them. Events, events everywhere
Le lundi 11 mai 2015 à 08:00 -0500, Malcolm a écrit :
On Mon 11 May 2015 10:25:53 AM CDT, Frederic Crozat wrote:

I don't envision a lot of issues with GNOME 3.16, I'll try to rebuild
it on top of SLE sources, to see which adaptions are needed (probably
not much). And maybe, if I have some time, I might even try to do a
spin of SLE sources on OBS with GNOME 3.16 on top of it, just to see
how a new openSUSE Regular release could look like ;)

Hi Frederic
If you need a tester/helper, can check with intel and amd gpu's.

Thanks for the offer, I don't have AMD hardware around me :)

Maybe a workstation type extension like on SLES 12?

Not really worth doing the trouble for openSUSE.. We have project for
OBS which can work a bit similar ;)

--
Frederic Crozat
Enterprise Desktop Release Manager