Re: Desktop Users don't contribute - My response Re: [opensuse-project] Don't search developers. Develop them. Events, events everywhere
  • From: Robert Martens <martenrt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 09:56:28 -0500
Totally, it is something I will bring up again in the future. I
thought it was pertinent in the idea of trying to find ways to get
more desktop users to contribute.

On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 9:54 AM, jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Le 13/05/2015 16:23, Robert Martens a écrit :

I just watched the oSC15 presentation about the admin infrastructure
of openSUSE ... really impressive stuff. As a sysadmin, I like seeing
what other groups are using.

Robert,

thanks for your post, but you should open an other thred on your subject
(right clic on the mailing list mail in the headers and send to)

on this thread it will be lost :-(

jdd

Sincerely,
Bob Martens

Webmaster/Technician
Martin Luther College
http://mlc-wels.edu

--
This electronic communication, including any attached documents, may
contain confidential and/or legally privileged information that is intended